MINIMIZE DOSE • INCREASE IMAGE QUALITY • ENHANCE OUTCOMES
The Model 062MQA phantom provides a comprehensive tool that can be used for both electron density calibration and image quality assessment of Cone Beam CT systems integrated in radiation therapy devices. The electron calibration function of the phantom enhances the outcome of the adaptive radiation therapy while the image quality features address the fine balance between optimizing image quality while minimizing radiation dose.
The 062MQA CBCT Electron Density & Image Quality Phan- tom incorporates 3 phantoms:
- Electron Density Phantom (50 mm thick)
- CBCT Phantom which is used with the Electron Density Phantom
- CBCT Image Quality Phantom
The 100 mm thick body section has a central hole that receives the CBCT Image Quality Phantom. Each Bolus slab is drilled to accommodate an ion chamber insert and allow for ion chamber measurements regardless of the position of the Image Quality Insert. The thicknesses of the sections were selected to allow for positioning of any of the layers contain- ing the Image Quality features in the central axis of the beam. Also sections of different thickness decrease the increment with which the electron density section can be offset from the central axis.
- Perform all CT Image QA tests for AAPM TG Report #1
- Perform dose measurements using Ionization chambers
- Calibrate Electron Density in multi-slice CT and Cone Beam CT
- Perform central axis and off-set measurements
- Position simulated tissue materials in CT & CBCT energy range at 17 different locations
- Optimized for volumetric imaging
- Quick positioning and customized loading configurations
NOTE: This product or an optional accessory of this product requires a CIRS dosimetry cavity code before an order can be placed. Please refer to the Dosimetry Cavity Codes document to identify the CIRS code for the probe you intend to use with this product.