Manage Your Ultrasound QA Testing Program with a Cloud-Based App
The CIRS Ultrasound Quality Assurance Portal helps users of our general-purpose ultrasound phantoms manage their ultrasound testing program with an easy-to-use, cloud-based application. Instructions for all tests are provided within the app, and test results can either be entered directly to the app, or a data entry sheet can be downloaded if required.
The Ultrasound QA Portal provides convenient reporting features and charting features to track results. It comes pre-loaded with default testing protocols that are designed to meet the recommended practices of the American College of Radiology, the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine and the American Association of Physicists in Medicine.
- Step-by-Step Testing Instructions
- Default Testing Protocols for the 040GSE, 054GS, ATS539 and ATS570
- Modify Test Protocols as Needed
- Inventory Ultrasound Machines and Transducers
- Tracks Testing Due Dates
- Reports Generated for Accreditation Review