With CIRS now part of Sun Nuclear, we are collaborating to provide optimal Quality Management solutions for Diagnostic Imaging and Radiation Therapy.
The Multi-Energy CT QA Phantom, Model 662, is no longer being manufactured or sold by CIRS. We are pleased to offer the following suitable alternative from Sun Nuclear.
Dual-energy CT imaging delivers quantitative results that demand regular quality control. Single energy QC programs are simply inadequate for dual-energy CT. The Multi-Energy CT Phantom provides the rigor needed to ensure optimal system performance.
Automated Material Discrimination
Easily test material discrimination using solid rods representing iodine, calcium, blood, adipose, and more. Patented rod markers enable automated analysis to streamline this process.
Ensure Scanner Efficacy & Consistency
Test the efficacy of your clinical protocols for multi-energy analysis and compare consistency and stability across different scanners.
Comprehensive Testing of Scanner Performance
The Multi-Energy CT Phantom enables robust evaluation of scanner performance, including:
- Material discrimination testing using solid rods representing iodine, calcium, blood, adipose, and more
- Ensuring efficacy of clinical protocols for multi-energy analysis
- Verifying quantitative accuracy of multi-energy scans
- Comparing consistency and stability across different scanners
- Checking for artifacts in an extended field-of-view
- Testing in head (20 cm) and body (40cm x 30 cm) configurations
- Automating analysis with patent-pending rod marker technology