CIRS Doppler Test Fluids are reliable, stable and non-hazardous fluids formulated to mimic the acoustic and physical properties of human blood. They are intended to be used in conjunction with ultrasound Doppler Flow phantoms and pumping systems used to evaluate the system performance of a Doppler imaging system. Two formulations are available, the ATS 707-DTF and the 069-DTF. Both come in a one-gallon container.
The 069-DTF formulation is based on published standards, and is the better match to the acoustic properties of blood (see table 1 on data sheet). The ATS 707-DTF is optimized for use with the ATS 700-D Doppler Flow Digital Pumping System. Both are fully degassed prior to packaging to minimize noise from air bubbles. Both fluids are tested for speed of sound, attenuation, density and viscosity using test equipment traceable to NIST.
- Evaluates system performance of doppler imaging systems
- Mimics acoustic and physical properties of blood
- Used in conjunction with CIRS Doppler Flow phantoms
- Available in two formulations
- No refrigeration necessary