CIRS Motion Control Software
Attention Users: The CIRS Motion Control Software has been updated to V2.3.1 or V3.0.14, depending on the Serial Number of your controller. Please refer to the 008A user guide for download instructions or contact CIRS.
Attention Users: CIRS Dynamic Phantoms with motion controller box that communicates with the PC through USB and consists of a “P136” SN, experience PC communication failure and must be upgraded to a new motion controller.
Release notes: V2.3.1 (04 April 2017)
- Improvements to the scaling algorithm for imported waveforms
Release notes: V3.0.14 (26 January 2023)
- Added software module for model 008PLX
- Updated software requirement from Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to .NET Framework 4.8
- A bug that prevented the accurate importation of motion data for calculations of motion in the I-S, A-P, and L-R directions, specifically in the 008PLX setup angles, has been resolved.
CIRS Motion Control Software System Requirements
- Windows XP® / Vista / (32 and 64 Bit)- For version 2.3.1
- Windows XP® / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)- For version 2.7.7
- Pentium 3® or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM, 2 MB of available disk space
To determine which software to download, please review the serial number listed on the back of your controller.
Version 2.3.1- 64 Bit (For Serial Numbers containing “P136”)
Version 3.0.14- 64 Bit (For Serial Numbers containing “P821”, “P822”, “P824”, or an 8-9 digit serial)